In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at (https://www.copyright.gov/what-is-copyright/), We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. We reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of our users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you are claiming has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringed, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the website including as applicable its URL so the claimed infringed material can be located;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Indicating "DMCA Notice" as Subject title in the email notice
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Email address :
We will not respond to notifications that do not meet ALL the requirements above. After we receive Notice, we will verify the material within 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date we received your Notice, Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on our platform was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.